Saturday, March 15, 2008

Where did that week go?

My goodness me - where on earth did that week dissapear to? I can't believe it's nearly Sunday again! If I post all this weeks photos today this will be one very long entry ... so i'll just post the ones that I haven't put on Flickr.


This is the second hedgehog book I made last week. I was pleased with the overall effect, but dissappointed with some of the details ... more practice needed!

On Wednesday, I finally managed to successfully make a working Jacob's Ladder mini book! I have been trying for months, but couldn't get the balance right ( you need a certain amount of weight in the pages for it to work smoothly). But this time I got it right (old beer mats)!

It works beautifully!

In the process of hunting for instructions to make the Jacob's Ladder book, I came across another set of instructions for a Jacob's Ladder book which I used for a birthday card today. I forgot to take a photo before I sent it off, but I'll make another one soon, and I'll photograh that to show you. It certainly went down well. It's ten year old recipient reckoned it was his best card, and went round showing it to everyone!

No comments: