Monday, March 10, 2008

Books and Pens and Washing!

After a busy Saturday, I had a really restful day today! I made my second hedgehog book yesterday but forgot to photograph it, so you'll have to wait to see that one! I put lined paper in it so that I could use it for writing notes.

I spent my WH Smith's voucher on Wednesday buying "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron. I've thought about getting it for a while, but couldn't decide if it was a good idea or not, so when I saw it on the shelf on Wednesday I took it as a sign that I should buy it! So I've just started my first week of the course. I'll let you know how it goes!

I treated myself to some new fine line marker pens yesterday, so last night I had to try them out! Here's the result -


Today I added this to my art journal -


Now I'm off to write my lesson plan for Tuesday's computer class!

No comments: