Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone! I love Easter, but I haven't enjoyed the cold weather we've been having! I went out on Sunday while it was snowing to take some pictures before it all melted! This pot had been blown over in the wind!

As you can see, we didn't get very much snow, and within an hour of it laying it had all melted away! It lasted a bit longer in a few places, like along this rumble strip which runs up the middle of our drive.


I don't know where the time has been going just lately, but I have been busy keeping my art journal going, and creating new zentangles.

This is today's entry - some small zentangle boxes. I quite like the effect they have when they are joined together like this. I think I will have to try some more complex patterns based on this theme!


I've also been drawing zentangles on small tags. This is good fun as they only take a few minutes, but they look quite effective!


I'm hoping to try my hand at some more books later in the week ... I really want to try some coptic binding! I'll post the results when I've had a go!

No comments: