Saturday, January 19, 2008

Where did the time go?

my handbag charm
I've just realised how long it is since my last post! - Where did the time go? It must have been all that moving - it wore me out!!

I've been making good use of my new workspace, it's making it much easier to be creative, although I am still having a job to remember where I have put everything!

On Wednesday night at craft class, after a last minute decision, we made handbag charms. Considering none of us had ever done it before, we turned out some very respectable results! The photo is of mine!

flight creative promptI also discovered the Creative Mom's Podcast this week, and after listening to episode 82, had to have a go at the creative prompt "flight". I designed the word in my notebook, then scanned it, photoshopped it, and added some butterfly brushes from Brusheezy.

No comments: