Sunday, February 24, 2008

Why is that as soon as I sit down at the computer to update my blog, I get this sudden urge to go and make some tea and toast? It must be that time of day!

I should really have been working on the last Paper Adventure prompt - I've got the page all planned out in my head - but I just can't seem to get round to taking the photos and making the page! I have been doodling however. Here are my latest efforts. I can't decide which way up this one should go - it depends when I look at it!


This one is a digital composite of a couple of seperate doodles that I thought might look good together!

And this is just an elephant that I drew for my friends birthday.



Hopefully tomorrow, I'll get round to working on the Paper Adventure pages. It involves taking photos of a very old knife! You'll have to wait for the rest of the story!

No comments: