Monday, January 19, 2009

What a week!

What a week! First we had a burst pipe which flooded the outhouse, then the car started overheating, and last night the gale force winds blew out the boiler's pilot light and wouldn't let us re-light it :(  Add to that my busiest ever work week ..... and you have one very frazzled being!!

On the positive side, I have finally found the courage to get out the baritone and join a band :) The first week was pretty scary as they were playing quite tricky stuff .... but this week was much easier .... practising for a concert. Much to my amazement I was able to play nearly all the music!

Today I had to relax with a little word art - another version of my word for the year. Hand drawn this time, then digitally blended with some plant images to complete the effect.


No comments: