Thursday, April 03, 2008

Where did March go?

Where on earth did March dissappear to? April already and now the clocks have gone forward the evenings are getting lighter - it really is beginning to feel like spring is here!

It was certainly a lovely day today. The sun was shining, so I took my camera and went out to see what I could find.

This bee definitely thought it was spring as he buzzed about getting his fill of the pollen! There were plenty of flowers for him to choose from.



Walking along the sea front just above the promenade, the paths weave over and across each other, making interesting patterns and in many places the cuttings are held back by stone walls. I really liked the textures and patterns that these two walls made.


I walked down to the promenade and discovered this dried seaweed hanging on the railings

- obviously left over from the last time we had stormy weather!

1 comment:

BellyWho said...

Great blog!