Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

new year self-portrait
Happy New Year to everyone! After a fairly traumatic 2007, I am really looking forward to a positive and successful 2008! But I'm not leaving it to chance ... I have a plan of positive action which I have already started to put into practice.
The new portrait is the first step and I am now busy reconstructing my website with new and up to date information and designs.
But by far the most exciting change is the advent of the new craft/computer/workshop/office. To some people it may just be yet another shed in the garden ... but with it's lovely yellow paintwork and ever growing array of storage units ... it is finally beginning to resemble a proper working space! Wohay!! As soon as it is a bit more presentable I'll post some photos.

No comments: