Sunday, January 06, 2008

Down with the Decorations!

goodbye Christmas I'm always sad when I have to take the decorations down. The house looks so bare! But somehow it doesn't seem quite so bad this year - most probably because the house is beginning to look so good with all the clearing out we are doing! There's still a long way to go, but if we keep doing a little every day, by the end of the month the house will look like new!!

I finally got my 'new look' website uploaded today. It's much simpler than the old one and has far fewer pages, but it contains everything it needs to for now, and I can add to it as the business grows. Let me know what you think.

Tomorrow the children go back to school and I shall have to start getting up early in the morning again ... this could be tricky ... I have got into bad habits through the holidays of sleeping late in the morning and working till 3 or 4 am at the other end of the day. I shall have to start going to bed a bit earlier if I'm going to be getting up at 7!

No comments: