Friday, January 04, 2008

2007 recycling - finally done!

fingerless glove

I treated myself to a pair of these just before Christmas ... and they are brilliant! I am planning on knitting myself some more in the near future.

Are you good at recycling? Maybe you get your paper/cardboard/tins/bottles etc collected by the council? I have always tried to recycle and reuse as much as possible, and I must admit I am quite good at saving things in different containers, I'm just not very good at taking them to the recycling bins! So today ... we filled the car with magazines, tins, bottles, jars, old clothes, cardboard boxes ... in fact a years worth of stored recyling stuff ... and took it to the recycling centre. We now have so much space in the outhouse ... ready to start this years collection!! ... but I have promised myself that I will do it more often this year!! ... but preferably not on such a cold and wet day as today!


web hime page sneak

And I think I have finally finished rebuilding my wesite.Here's a sneak preview of the home page. I just have to sort out the uploading bit now!




toast and jam


Does anyone else out there eat toast and jam at 2am?

No comments: