Monday, September 17, 2007

New Identity - New Start

Finding You Cover


I have made a new resolution this morning, to set aside some time every day to reflect on the good things that are happening to me.

I think probably the best thing at the moment is taking part in Corinne Delis's on-line workshop 'Finding You!' ... brilliant - thank you Corinne :) I have really enjoyed meeting everyone, the layouts have been amazing - and everyone is so supportive - thank you all!

The next best thing is having my car break down on Friday ... it's still in the garage, which means I go out less ... and spend more time working (which is good!) and when I do go out I have to walk (which is also good - I need the exercise!). The children don't agree - having to walk to school is not the popular choice!

What will be good tomorrow .... ???

No comments: